In order to print to Canon printers around the district you must follow the steps below. If you currently have a Ricoh printer installed, you must remove the Ricoh printer first and then add the Canon printer to successfully print.
- Step #1
- Open the ‘Settings’ cog on the start menu.
- Step #2
- Select ‘Bluetooth & Devices’ on the left side
- Select ‘Printers & Scanners’ on the right side.
- Step #3
- Press the blue ‘Add Device’ in the right corner.
- Step #4
- List of Printers will appear, select the specified printer to print to and select ‘Add Device’
Complete printable instructions with pictures download the PDF below